Friday 5 August 2011

Acrostic message for Metro

For the second time this week, Metro trains has failed dismally at delivering a service.
Usually I would mutter under my breathe and deal with it. This time it really annoyed me, 

considering that I left work at 3:40 and got to the city at 5:55, I think I am taking it calmly.
Knowing how long it took me to get home is important to this story.

Yesterday's post ruminated on their terrible trains, and stupid station messages, yet
once again, the train was late and sat outside Flinders Street for 15 minutes. Surely you
understand how I must be feeling.

Melbourne is a sprawling city with a relatively low population. With its changing weather
eventually things may go wrong. However, it seems as though when it rains, the city stops.
This is ridiculous. Surely Melbourne public transport can cope with a little wet weather?
Repeated delays and confusion amongst staff is common and sadly, a frequent occurrence.
One can only wonder: "Could it get any worse"

No comments:

Post a Comment